I recently went back to Geneva for a work trip and I had a pleasant time despite the chill. Some parts of Switzerland were still covered in snow for goodness sake! I got to meet with some close friends and strangely enough, I had a little bit of a culture shock when I dined out with Paris. T'was quite amusing because at that moment in time, I had only just left Geneva for about a month.
Though it was like coming back home, after a day of being away from the kids, I realised Geneva was only really great when my whole family were together. I felt homesick for the little ones and I couldn't wait to get back. Now I'm thinking I will only go back to Geneva for holidays and especially in the summer months.
There's one thing that Geneva lacks though and it's called dramatic sunsets in your back garden...

No comments:
Post a Comment