2 May 2009

Another Cake Consumed

We had grandad's birthday celebrations earlier this evening and the venue of choice this time was at one of his current fave place, an Italian restaurant a couple of minutes drive away from TJ. All the grand kids and their parents attended the dinner. We even booked ourselves a 'private room' though I didn't think a room separated only by a wooden screen was private enough.  I shouldn't complain really. We had plenty of good pasta that made our bellies swell even more and the cappuccino was comparable to the Swiss ones I used to consume daily.



As you can see, the cake was the show stealer.  I loved the design and attention to details but I know that it's Paris who actually misses these types of cakes.  You know, the ones made with plenty of flour.  Oh Paris, it was really yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment