24 May 2009

We Meet Again

A few years ago, I discovered Facebook and found a few of my friends from school with whom I spent a substantial amount of time with.  However, when we all left for further education, literally everyone went their separate ways and on my part, I gradually lost touch with everyone I was close with at one time.  There were a few meetings by chance here and there but not anyone I know really made much effort to meet up  and reminisce.  

I did however managed to meet briefly with my then best friend a few years back when she came back from skiing and was passing through Geneva.  It turned out to be great and my only regret then was the lack of time.

A few days ago, I had some work to attend to in the region and again by chance, my friend was holidaying in the same place as I was and we decided to meet up again.  Another friend heard about the mini reunion and also decided to fly out to the same place to meet up.

So for the past two days, I ha
ve spent time with 2 girls I went to school with and caught up on 20 years worth of stories.  Actually, I think we mostly talked about our school days most of the time but it was okay.  We had a great laugh and really lost track of time.  Yes, again we were limited by time.  

I had such a bomb spending time with the girls that I have decided to have another reunion in the not too distant future and the 3 of us are going to converge in yet another place and I'm sure we will never find enough time to catch up. 

I love you guys and I can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment